Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Greetings from Schneck Medical Center. I am tying to adjust to the gift that Claire and Dennis bought me for Mothers day. A laptop.
There has seemed to be a bit of a set back on releasing me. Yesterday I had a ct scan there there appears to be an infection somewhere. They had finally decided to take me off the anti-biotic because they were raising my white cell count. Until this happened. As far as I know I will have another scan on Friday to see if it is still there. So it looks like I will be staying through the weekend. Can I ever get a break? They did release me from PT today, so that is good.
I wont babble on and on....But I wanted to personally thank everyone for their cards, and prayers, and gifts. We so appreciate the help.
Dennis is doing wonderful job with Claire and he needs to be commended. I love you!
Blessings

No comments: