Monday, December 28, 2009

The weekend was good and so was Christmas. We all went to Christmas Eve mass and then to mom and dads to eat. I probably ate too much. But I did resist the Oreo cheesecake! Now that was a sacrifice!
I ran out the next day to buy some wrapping paper. We usually have to go every 2 years. Not bad. We also celebrated Connor James first birthday. He will officially be 1 tomorrow and Dennis will officially be 44! Sorry honey!
So today Claire has been coughing up phlegm. God love her. She gets so upset! I can relate! I am on a cleansing diet in prep for my hernia repair surgery tomorrow. I am only on a liquid diet and am starving of course! I also have no energy! Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will be able to eat something. If I can, I am sure it won't be hospital food! Please keep me in your prayers. I am hoping this surgery will have no complications like the last!
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and are able to spend some time with their loved ones!
Blessings to everyone~!

No comments: