Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's only Tuesday and the week has already been a hectic one! Monday morning I woke up starving! Only because I was having my scan that morning and could not eat. Any other morning Iwould not wake up that hungry! I love the fact that my oncologist will have my scan results tomorrow, and I don't see her until Monday! I would hate to have to pay her for a visit! The least she could do is call with the results! I am a wreck waiting. Everything I try to eat tastes like crap! I cant sleep! And when I can, it is not the most convenient time with a 4 year old. I know it is out of my hands, but it still does not stop me from worrying.

Took Claire to see Dr Towriss yesterday. her ear is cleared up, but she is still congested. He gave us something like a robitussin to give to her. Today we took her to Riley for her eye exam. It was a long day. They had to dilate her eyes this visit, so we end up waiting 30 more minutes while the drops do their thing. I had a feeling this was going to be the visit that he recommended glasses. It was! He did say to try her as much as we can. Don't get discouraged he said. So, we got to pick out a cute little pink pair. She wasn't so hip on wearing them then, but they did not have lenses in them to help her see more clearly either. We go back next week to pick them up and to have them fit.

On a positive note, Claire is doing well with her potty training. Once a day she will do something in her little potty. She is at the point where she is telling us after she goes, and this is OK too.

Next week I have my appt with Dr O, and then Thursday I see Dr Le. Maybe the next week will be clear of appointments and I can try to enjoy the holiday season!


Blessings on your week!

No comments: