Sunday, November 29, 2009

We made it home from our week long journey up north. It was so good to spend time with family and friends. We actually only had rain showers one day. Not the U.P. I remember visiting this time of year!
It is good to be home! Dennis surprised me and had our carpet cleaned while we were gone. Believe me, this excited and thrilled me! The carpets look great too! It is just getting back into a routine again. Ugh! Reality! Ha!
We have a busy month with appointments and surgeries. I go get blood work done Friday and then Monday I have my CT scan. I don't see Dr O until the following Monday. This is going to drive me nuts! I may have my sister go with me to this visit because she is going to go over the CT scan results and I don't know if I want to be by myself! Beth did make me feel good though today. I had her check out an area around my collar bone. I thought it looked swollen. I was sure I was paranoid, but she just said it was my collar bone sticking out. One side is larger than the other. She told Dennis that before her scan results and scans, she was always worried too.
Claire goes to Riley next Tuesday for her eye appt. I am pretty sure the Dr will try and get her into glasses. He told us a one point she would need them anyway.
Somewhere in between I go see Dr Le again and then have my surgery on the 29th. I am hoping I will be up to attending our first support group "meet and greet" that my sister and I are apart of starting here in town.
Did some Christmas/birthday shopping for Claire this weekend. Ok, well Mark my brother in law went and got a vanity for us for Claire. The deal was too good to pass up! I had to order her Bitty baby from American Doll online. Our friends from Chicago had the flu this weekend, so they didn't get the chance to get our doll for us. I love online shopping! ha!
Blessings on your week!

No comments: