Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather. It makes me long for spring again! I just wish I could start alot of my year over. I cannot wait for next summer already! I know I will be able to get out and play with Claire. We will be able to get a sandbox, swing set, all kinds of lawn ornaments! Ha! No, I doubt that happens. But it will be nice to be able to play outside with her.
Please pray for a family I know. She is 7 months pregnant and they just found out their little girl will have Down syndrome. This isn't the biggest issue. She has heart issues. So she will need surgery immediately I am sure after she is born. 50% of kiddos born with Ds have heart issues. There is really so much the medical community can do now days it is miraculous really. I guess my cousin (who is 41) was born with heart issues, but back then there wasn't alot they could do, or knew what to do. He is fine, but has had alot of issues to deal with regarding his heart. This family is awesome! I don't know the father, but I know the mother and she is the most awesome woman I know. And I don't think it is the Ds thing that bothers them, though they know there will be challenges involved with raising their special needs child, it is the unknown heart issues.
Also please pray for another woman in town that has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She began her chemo treatments yesterday. I sure hope they went well.
Looking forward to going out shopping Saturday. I am sure I will be resting every now and then. I need new clothes badly. But I am too cheap to buy too many clothes! I have gained 6 pounds and want to get those bad boys off! Ha!
Claire continues to amaze us daily. Today she was into calling me "mom!" I guess "Mary" will be next! Ha! She is too young to start that! ha!
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Blessings!

No comments: