Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our weekend was good. We really did not do a whole lot. Saturday we went trick or treating. Claire dressed up as a 50's/60's girl. She was so cute!
I am having a hard time dealing with my time before I get my scan in December. I don't know why I am so nervous! I guess I have no proof that I am in "remission." I try not to dwell on this, but sometimes it is hard not to. I am having a hard time dealing with the post treatment stuff sometimes. Once again it is a control issue. I know I can't live my life worrying all the time.
I also need to start watching my weight closely. I am 6 pounds over what I want to be. I told my friend that Dennis buys all the good candy. I walk past it and pop a "fun size" piece of candy in my mouth. What the hell is so fun about that? Ha! Especially when I get on the scales.
Looks like it is going to be a cool, but sunny week.
Blessing and peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hah, I took the rest of the candy out of the house and to work today.