Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My friend Robin reminds me when I need to update my blog! Thanks Robin!
This week we are in the U.P. of Michigan for Thanksgiving. It has been great seeing most of Dennis' family. His sister had to stay back in MO and work, but she is with us in spirit! We love and miss you Karen!
I haven't really been doing much lately. Trying to get my strength up and rest for my hernia repair surgery in December. Dr Le told me the other day that I would be down the month of February. I swear after that, the hurricane will be back! I am so ready to get things back to half way "normal." I want to be able to lift my baby when she needs me. Plus I am just sick of the hernia sticking out of my stomach! Doesn't do much for self image!
We stopped in Chicago on the way up here and stayed with some friends. We had some yummy Chicago style deep dish pizza. It was soooo good! We are probably stopping back through Saturday to spend that night. That only gives us 4 hours to travel then on Sunday. Nice to have such good friends! Thanks Ann and Jill!
I am getting anxious to get this scan done. Dennis had to remind me that things would be fine and that they wouldn't have stopped treatment if they thought things weren't better. Guess we will see! Please keep me in your prayers that things are well!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I cannot tell you how many blessings we have to be thankful for. This year is extra special.
Enjoy the day and the blessings it brings!

No comments: