Friday, January 8, 2010

The last couple of weeks have been good. Good as in other than the drain tubes hanging from each side of my body and the binder I wear 24/7. And I just spoke with my dear friend Michelle. She had a drainage tube with her gallbladder and told me it hurts like hell when they take them out! Now I am freaking out! I told her when I see Dr Le on Thursday, I am going to ask him about them and I will be smearing her name all over his office. I am going to tell him that I will either take my pain pills, or I will have to drink a fifth of something before I come in and have them removed. I wonder if I could do both! Ha!
Thank you to my husband Dennis who got me out of the house last night. We drove around for an hour. I am so getting cabin fever! I think I can actually drive now, but I still have a weight restriction. ugh! I am so ready to get on with my life! People have no idea how down I can get and how restricted I feel about putting my life on hold.
Looking forward to next week. Sunday a group of girls that I went to school with are getting together. It is interesting, none of us really ran in the same circle in high school, yet we have come together on Face book and reconnected. It is alot of fun. Seems to be a monthly thing at this point. Monday the 18th is the meet and greet for our new Leukemia/lymphoma support group at the cancer center in Seymour. I am so looking forward to this.
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the many blessings!

No comments: