Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am sitting here this morning as Dennis and Claire go to church and then run up to Sam's afterwards. I am crying as I write this because I am so sick of feeling like an outsider. I feel like I will never get my life back again. I know, I know, " I am so close!" Ugh! I don't want to hear that! I am so close then why do I feel the way I do? Because...I have been to hell and back for 13 months of my life. No one can even know how I feel. I know things will get better, but for today they are not. I am having a bad day and that is what I want to have. No one has good days every day. I am sick of this drainage tube and I am sick of this binder. I sweat like a pig every night with this thing on, I can't get comfortable. I am on an antibiotic for 2 whole weeks! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 3x a day. I am sorry to sound negative and to complain, but, this is the way I feel today. I am just hoping I can adjust my mood before going out tonight or it won't be pleasant. The thing is, once Dennis and Claire walk in the door, I know things will get better. I enjoy my time alone, but I miss the company of other people. It is hard. So this is where I am at today. I sure hope you all are having a better day!

No comments: