Monday, October 26, 2009

Our weekend was good. Saturday I met some friends at Batar for lunch. I worked with them when I was a caseworker for the state. Some of them still do casework. God bless them! ha!
Dennis and I ran up to Columbus Saturday evening to get Claire a Halloween costume. We went to WM the night before and had found one, but we were not that happy with it. We like the one from Target best.
Sunday was the usual church and then home for naps. Pretty much in that order once again.
Friday I went up to the hospital for a bit while my sister Beth Anne had bunion surgery. She went to Dr Warren today and got a boot to wear. They said she is healing really well and were very happy with that. Let's see if she can just stay off her foot for another week and a half. Please keep her in your prayers for a safe healing.
Also please keep the Regina Maschino family in your prayers. Regina lost her battle with cancer Saturday. We used to attend church with them at St Joes. Very nice family. I just get so worked up anytime someone dies of cancer. Especially when I know them. It just breaks my heart. It also makes me feel so guilty. Why do they have to die and I am alive. Sometimes it is hard to deal with. The not understanding of it all.
Looking forward to a week with no appointments at all!
Blessings!

No comments: