Saturday, March 13, 2010

It was a nice week. The weather was beautiful and I was able to get outside and walk. It really is amazing how much sunshine and fresh air can make a difference in attitude. I am sure everyone is ready for spring.
Spring break is this week. I know I will enjoy having Claire home. We have been busy feeding our babies, bathing them and putting them down for naps lately. They say children learn by example. Nothing is more true than this. Mom and dad were watching Claire one afternoon. Mom had a small plastic bottle that is suppose to be lotion or perfume. Mom was using as perfume. When Claire took it she was pretending it was deodorant! The things they see when we least expect it! too funny!
I was going to do a 21 day study at the health club here in town. They needed 50 people and have 100 doing the study. The more I looked into it, the more I decided it wasn't going to be for me. Instead I am going to a personal trainer. I am doing 10 sessions with her. It will be for 30 minutes a week. I really need to build up my core muscles before I can do a whole lot more. I said I have none since 2 surgeons cut into them! Ha!
Thursday I go to get my port flushed and blood work done and a quick visit with Dr O. Hoping my levels are good! Dad called me last Friday and let me know that a man in our support group is terminal. He spoke with his wife. Apparently his Leukemia was advanced when they found it. All they can do is make him comfortable. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. My prayers also go out to the Hatton family.
Next weekend Chicago! Yeah!
Enjoy the week and it's blessings!

No comments: