Thursday, March 25, 2010

I had my visit with Dr O last week. All my levels look good. She kept saying I looked great and strong. I am feeling stronger every day. I am actually finally getting comfortable with my body again. I know that may sound odd, but I had lost so much weight so fast, that it was hard on me to accept too. I knew I looked like a "cancer patient." We have agreed to scans every 6 months for the next 2 years. And I will see her every 3 months for blood work. So it goes.
I met with a personal trainer Monday. I am so excited to get started! She is going to be so awesome and so good for me. I am so excited to build up my core muscles. I know this will give me strength and give me energy in return.
I am loving my hair. It is wavy. It is longer too. I am on a mission to go Organic now. I am slowly going to do it with all our household items as well. My first goal was to get new deodorant. Dr Windley told my sister that deodorants with aluminum clog up the pores and this would not be good for those that have had lymphoma. So I got some Tom of Maine deodorant. Now I am after Organic shampoo. Can't imagine what all this stuff I do is doing to my body!
Looking forward to Dennis coming home tonight. He has been gone all week to a training class in Kansas City, MO. It was nice for him to be able to spend some time with his younger sister Karen, who lives an hour away from there. But Claire and I have missed him terribly.
Saturday we are going to Story Inn for Beth Anne's birthday. We are meeting Beth and Tony as well. Then Saturday night I have a house warming party to go to in Hope. A classmate of mine moved from VA and lives in Hope now. She is part of the group of us that go out every month.
Not much else going on.
Blessings on your weekend!

2 comments:

Ravi said...

Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 10th 12th Time Table & Datesheet 2017 Uniraj 2017 University of Rajasthan 2017 University Result 2017

Unknown said...

Gotta lotta wisdom, bro...
but, yet, few if any wanna VitSee:
'the more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague

Google+:
Dr kold_kadavr_ flatliner MD