Friday, February 20, 2009

I just want to give some "shout outs" and "thank yous" to so some folks. Ju-Ju for the beautiful bracelet and the hat. Nice to know I have a ribbon! To the girls who met me last night for dinner at DR. Linda, thank you for dinner. Becky thank you for the gorgeous earrings! Oh my, I was just happy getting the crystal pear! Then I opened them up and found the earrings! I will wear them in good health. Is that an oxy moron? Ha!
Of course to my family who continue to support me anyway I ask them to. My parents for taking care of Claire. I know she keeps you entertained. To my sister who is just the best friend a gal could have. And to my biggest fan and rock, my husband Dennis. I just feel so bad for putting everyone through this with me. But I know without everyone, I could not do this alone. So thank you from the bottom of my soul.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: